Mission & Values
We believe in the strength of community. We believe that we all need support at different times in our lives and with the right kind of support all of us can flourish and be full and active citizens.
We believe that:
• Everyone should be involved in decisions that affect their lives.
• All people have the right to live in and be part of the community ·
• All people have a voice and the right to be heard
• All people have dreams and aspirations
• All people have capabilities and qualities
• All people should have the opportunity to live an ordinary and valued life
• All people should have power and control over what they do now and in the future
• All people need friendships and independent relationships: a natural support network
• The whole community can benefit from embracing diversity
• All means all!