New Self-Directed Support (SDS) sessions from Glasgow Centre for Inclusive Living
Glasgow Centre for Inclusive Living (GCIL) is run by people with a disability for people with a disability.
They will be running new online sessions on Self Directed Support (SDS) from January through to June 2022.
You might have heard of SDS (Self-Directed Support) or be completely new to it all. These sessions will cover:
- What is Self Directed Support?
- What rights do I have?
- What about family carers?
- How do I get an assessment of my needs?
- What are the four options?
- How can GCIL and Take Control support me?
…and many more questions will be answered.
- Send you a confirmation of your registration
- Provide an information pack to accompany the information session, in large print if required
- Issue a guide to using Zoom if required
- Send an email link to Zoom for the session nearer the time
You can view available sessions and sign up via:
Find out more about what Glasgow Centre for Inclusive Living (GCIL) do / how they can help with Self-Directed Support, via videos below:
Self-Directed Support (SDS) Introduction. Via YouTube:
Requesting Self-Directed Support (SDS). Via YouTube:
Glasgow Centre for Inclusive Living
117-127 Brook Street
Tel: 0141 550 4455
Text-phone: 0141 554 6482
British Sign Language (BSL) users can contact us via www.contactscotland-bsl.org
Share this on social media: